How did CFG Health Systems, LLC (CFG) become known for providing the most advanced, cost-effective correctional healthcare services available in today's market?
Serving Correctional Facilities’ Medical Needs since 1999
Incorporated in 1999 as part of CFG’s Health Network, CFG Health Systems is a physician-owned and operated organization that specializes in providing comprehensive medical and behavioral health services to correctional facilities and hospitals.
Strong Today for a Healthier Tomorrow
Today, CFG Health Systems, LLC maintains a staff of over 1000 professionals and is responsible for healthcare management at scores of facilities throughout the Mid-Atlantic States. All members of the upper management team have been dedicated to providing mental health services for at least 20 years.
Client List of our current correctional facility and juvenile detention center clients
Those wishing to communicate with clients can find contact information by clicking on individual Client Locations among those listed below.
- Albany County Correctional Facility
- Atlantic County Justice Facility
- Burlington County Jail
- Burlington County Juvenile Detention Center
- Camden County Jail
- Camden County Juvenile Detention Center
- Cape May County Correctional Facility
- Cumberland County Jail
- Essex County Correctional Facility
- Mercer County Correctional Facility
- Monmouth County Correctional Institute
- Ocean County Department of Corrections
- Salem County Correctional Facility
- Schenectady County Correctional Facility
- Union County Jail
- Union County Juvenile Detention Center
- Warren County Correctional Facility